10/19/10

Cows are Deeply Moved by Accordion Player

There will be days like this, where I actually decide to adhere to this schedule thing I posted. Usually I'll just make some cartoon thing, but sometimes whipping out my tablet seems like way too much work after six hours confined to a small chair. I'll always do some sort of art supply review on Wednesdays, but that is quite obviously not today. Today is music Tuesday.

Now if you glanced at the title and actually decided to read that paragraph up there, you'll be thinking to yourself, "I am fairly disappointed because that paragraph had nothing to do with cows nor players of the accordion!"

http://music.todaysbigthing.com/2010/10/08

It's a truly motivating and life changing experience, being attracted to the mystical melodies of an accordion.

No comments:

Post a Comment