10/17/10

My Crappy Day

I woke up around 12 this morning with the dullest outlook on life humanly possible. I had fallen ill do to a disease that strikes many around the world.

Music deprivation.

So, knowing I needed to go to Target for some eyedrops, I figured I'd bring my iPod for the car, instead of listening to 103.1 all the time. Little iPod was out of juice, and my brand new knock off charger didn't work. This is something I should have anticipated from miles away, but since I felt like death, a breakdown ensued.


 I threw this car charger at the windshield and killed a bug in the process.

Confidence acquired!

My time a target went something like this:
- I couldn't find this super specific kind of eyedrops.
- I picked up three DVDs to brighten my mood.
-I tra la la'd over to the office supply section, and my heart stopped:
TARGET WAS RUNNING LOW ON RHODIA.

Now, you see, Target is my only place to buy Rhodia unless I drive 45 minutes to the art store. So naturally, I bought the two notebooks they had, along with a Pentel Twist-erase, because my old one just broke.


If you don't know about Rhodia: rhodiadrive.com or rhodiapads.com
Sorry for the crappy jpeg standards of picture quality. I'll make myself save them as PNG next time
ToI: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/photos The Oatmeal is your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment