10/31/10

HALLOWEEN, YESS

Sorry for the lack of activity. I'm in the school play, so I've been getting home late.

It's Halloween. And I'm still in a public high school, so I consider myself eligible for trick or treating. I'm going with some friends which makes it almost less depressing that an eleventh grader is going trick or treating. I'm being Luigi, and they're being Ke$ha, Velma and Fred. I'm a little sad that I have no Mario to my Luigi, but I can get over it for FREE CANDY.

Most of the time. I say that because since I've lived in my current house, an average of seven people in my neighborhood give out bags of pretzels. Or apples. Or sometimes even money. But when I say "money" I should say "change they found under their couch".

Hopefully that won't happen this year.

Oh, who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment